Information Collected by Mountain Loop Motors
The User may navigate Mountain Loop Motors website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to Mountain Loop Motors. Personally identifiable information is collected from the User only when expressly consented to by the user . The User must grant consent to Mountain Loop Motors to collect information either by e-mail or by submitting an Information Request Form. The User’s personally identifiable information is used by Mountain Loop Motors for the following purposes:
- To provide services to Users, to communicate with Users about Mountain Loop Motors services and franchise offerings, to respond to User inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that Mountain Loop Motors may send or display to Users, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize User experiences while using the Website or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, Mountain Loop Motors may use User information, such as email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact Users about products or information we think may interest them. Mountain Loop Motors also may use information regarding Users to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites or administering sweepstakes, contests and other promotions.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To better understand how Users access and use the Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the Website and services and respond to User desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Mountain Loop Motors does receive non-personally identifiable information through log files and Cookies when the User accesses Mountain Loop Motors Website. Should the User choose to disable or reject Cookies, certain areas of Mountain Loop Motors website may not display properly. Mountain Loop Motors monitors the quantity of visitors and each visitor’s purpose through Cookies. Specific Technical information: IP address; page views, operating systems, Web browser software, referring and destination Websites — is automatically collected from the User (with Cookies enabled). Mountain Loop Motors uses this information with User statistics to improve Mountain Loop Motors website. Mountain Loop Motors does not link any information gathered from Cookies or log files to personally identifiable information.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. As noted above, Users may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). We are not aware of third parties that collect personally identifiable information about User online activities over time and across different Web sites when Users visit Mountain Loop Motors Website.
Mountain Loop Motors Information Disclosure Practices
Mountain Loop Motors does not share User information with third parties without the express written consent of the User. Certain special circumstances require that Mountain Loop Motors share User information: (1) where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our Users or others, or (2) with service providers performing services on our behalf, which may include communication, database, event management, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by our company will have access to User information for the sole purpose and to the extent necessary to enable performance of service on behalf of Mountain Loop Motors. Mountain Loop Motors has no obligation to monitor Mountain Loop Motors website or the use of Mountain Loop Motors, or to retain the content of any User session. However, Mountain Loop Motors reserves the-right at-all-times-to monitor, review and/or retain any information in order to comply with the law or protect the safety of our Users or others. If the Mountain Loop Motors is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or to a third party as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Mountain Loop Motors may transfer the information collected from Users to the other company or third party.
Mountain Loop Motors may occasionally include links to external sites on its Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement from Mountain Loop Motors of such external website or the products and services offered at such site. If the User links to a third party site from Mountain Loop Motors website, any information the User reveals through that third party site is not subject to Mountain Loop Motors Privacy Statement herein.
Mountain Loop Motors website employs industry-standard security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information provided by the User via Mountain Loop Motors Website. Mountain Loop Motors cannot fully eliminate all risks, and is not to be held responsible for unauthorized access to information by Internet Users with malicious intent or those who have obtained such access through illegal means.
Children Under 13
This Website is not designed for children under 13. If Mountain Loop Motors discovers that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information (except for information provided by a child’s parent in connection with the services provided by Mountain Loop Motors or its franchisees), Mountain Loop Motors will delete such information from its systems.
Changes and Questions
Contact Mountain Loop Motors